London Info International 2016 is more than just another conference; it is an independent platform that enables discussions, engages communities, shares knowledge and drives change with influencers, users and providers of information across all disciplines.
LII 2016 is independent and inclusive. It exists to bring together a community of engaged information professionals to improve outcomes in research, education and business.
The conference will pose the questions: What happens next? What will the information landscape look like in 5 or 10 years’ time? Who will be the stakeholders? What can we do today that will prepare us for tomorrow? Most of all, the event is a celebration of everything that actively enables the information community to be at the cutting-edge of change affecting industries globally.
7 things to expect at LII 2016
1. Conference – multi-stream, multi-themes, ground-breaking, international, independent and inclusive
2. Seminar programme – high calibre presentations, quality educational content and case studies
3. Exhibition – the world’s leading content providers, technology companies, workflow solutions providers and more
4. Product Showcase – see the latest content tools and technologies, or present your own
5. Disruptor Zone – 12 start-ups that could change the information world – a moderated competitive event
6. Networking – meet your peers from around the world and across disciplines, share experiences, speed networking and receptions
7. Community – build and engage with the information community. Discuss, digest and influence change
"The business opportunities and connections that arise from live events are so much more valuable than just writing emails and talking on the phone"Mailin Choy, Manager, Frankfurt Book Fair